This happens when a wireless network is unstable or when your mobile device lacks
in capacity or RAM, or when a certain file got omitted during a resource update.
Please delete the game and re-install the latest version of WARSHIP BATTLE in a place where the network is stable.
■ Deleting WARSHIP BATTLE
1) phone configuration -> Application (Application program) -> WARSHIP BATTLE -> Cache delete, data delete -> Elimination
2) Please delete through the above method and use ASTRO app to confirm that the below folder has been deleted.
- Delete Folder : [com.joycity.warshipbattle]
- Folder Location : [Android] -> [Data] -> [com.joycity.warshipbattle]
3) If the related folder exists, delete it and re-install the latest version of the game.