There may be several reasons for the game to shut off abnormally.
First, if the wireless network is unstable, a message may pop to check your network connection.
We recommend you to play in a stable Wi-Fi or LTE environment.
Also, the game may abruptly shut off if there is not enough storage space or RAM within the device.
Delete unused applications or data such as pictures and videos for more memory.
If there is enough space, the game should run smoothly. So we highly recommend you to secure enough space before playing.
Finally, if the game is shutting off suddenly after an update or reinstallation,
it may be due to several files not being downloaded properly.
So although it may be tedious, please delete the game completely and then reinstall the latest version.
■ How to Delete the Game (AOS)
1) [Device Settings] > [Application Manager (Application Program)] > [Gunship Battle: Total Warfare] > [Delete Cache, Data] > [Delete]
2) Connect USB or use the ASTRO app to check if the folder below is deleted
* Folder to delete: [com.joycity.gw]
* Folder location: [Android] > [Data] > [com.joycity.gw]
3) If the folder still exists, delete it and reinstall the latest version.
※ The steps to delete the game can be different depending on the device.