We’re celebrating Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War’s 6th Anniversary! Along with numerous (and bountiful) events happening in-game, we’re bringing an exciting Sweepstakes to the forefront for an opportunity to win 10,000 Gems and so much more! Enter the Sweepstakes between 5/12/2023 at 5:00 PM UTC and 5/23/2023 at 6:59 PM UTC.
Visit the official Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War Facebook page & Sweepstakes post to participate: bit.ly/3AYRKZ1
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING
1. SPONSOR: Joycity Annex is solely responsible for all aspects of the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with FACEBOOK or DISNEY. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to FACEBOOK or DISNEY. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor, and not to FACEBOOK or DISNEY.
2. ENTRY: During the master period commencing at 10:00:00 am PST, Friday, May 12 and ending at 11:59:59 pm PST, Monday, May 22 (“Master Entry Period”). Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War will make a Sweepstakes entry post, asking a question about the game. You may enter via the Internet by visiting https://www.facebook.com/tidesofwar/ and following the rules of the official event post. To participate in the Sweepstakes, you must have an account on Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War and Facebook (“Account”). If you do not have a Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War Account, the game can be downloaded from the Google Play Store, App Store, or Facebook Gaming based on the platform of preference. If you do not have a Facebook Account, go to http://www.facebook.com and create an Account according to the instructions on the website. Creating an Account is free for Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War and Facebook. Please note that you must agree to comply with Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War and Facebook’s Terms and Policies in order to create an Account. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if you change any of your Accounts. For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and days are Pacific Time. All dates are in 2023.
3. LIMITATIONS: All Entries for the Sweepstakes must be received during the applicable Master Entry Period. Entry for the Sweepstakes is limited to one (1) Entry per person (regardless of method of Entry or whether one person has more than one Account or more than one person use the same Account). In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Account is registered by Facebook. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 2 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to persons 13 or older and not employees of Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary, affiliate or agency (individually and collectively, “Entities”), nor members of their households or immediate families. Neither the Entities nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries; or Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple Accounts to register more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, local and municipal laws and regulations.
Individual Sweepstakes: Six (6) Winners to receive Five (5) In-Game Prizes: Prize will consist of Ten Thousand (10,000) Gems, Six Hundred (600) Bloody Coins, Six (6) Animal Companion Invitation Ticket (Tier 1), Six (6) Premium Ship Random Box V, and Six (6) Uncommon Tactician Invitation.
Limit one prize per person/Account. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution is allowed. Prizes will be distributed to the winners through in-game mail.
5. PROCEDURES: Entries for the Sweepstakes will only be accepted during the applicable Master Entry Period. One (1) business day after the event has completed, in a random drawing, Sponsor will select the potential winners for the Sweepstakes from among all those eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNERS: About (3) business days after the drawing date, the winners will be announced on Facebook. Winners will have their Accounts verified and Prizes distributed through in-game mail. In order to be declared a winner, you must meet the eligibility requirements in Section 3 above and have provided current and valid Account information stated in the Sweepstake’s official rules. All legal responsibilities under the Rules of a minor (as defined by state of primary residence, “Minor”) will be assumed by a Parent; any prizes won by a Minor will be awarded in the name of the Parent for the benefit of the Minor. At the sole discretion of the Administrator, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from the following: a potential winner’s failure to comply with Sweepstake’s Rules. In the event of any prize forfeiture, the Administrator may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.
8. CONDITIONS: By entering these Sweepstakes and/or accepting any prize you may win, you agree that:  you will be bound by the Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which shall be final in all respects;  you irrevocably assign and transfer to Sponsor and its assigns all rights in each Entry;  the Entry will not be acknowledged or returned;  you release and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liability for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of any prize; participation in these Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity or travel or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information;  the prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose);  any winner’s acceptance of any prize constitutes the grant of an unconditional right to Sponsor and assigns to use the winner’s name, address (city and state, province or territory only), likeness, prize information, and/or statements about these Sweepstakes for any publicity, advertising, and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law;  in the event viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, Acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supranational authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lockouts, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism, or other matters beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control, corrupt, prevent, or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of these Sweepstakes, so that they cannot be conducted as originally planned, the Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the Rules or to cancel, modify, terminate, or suspend these Sweepstakes, and in such event, to select winners by such method as Sponsor in its sole discretion shall consider equitable;  the Releasees are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of these Sweepstakes, including but not limited to: errors in the advertising, Rules, selection and announcement of the winners and distribution of the prizes;  the Releasees are not responsible for any inability of any winner to accept or use any prize for any reason and  Sponsor has the right to modify prize award procedures at its sole discretion.
9. RULES & WINNERS’ LIST: For list of winners (after May 26, 2023) and/or Rules (before May 12, 2023), send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Joycity Annex Sweepstakes, Winners/Rules, 15333 Culver Dr. Ste 340-405 Irvine, CA 92604, designating Winner or Rules. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by printing this web page.