Don’t you want to teach Armada Warders a lesson with your military?
You need different kinds of units to attack them in Gunship Battle: Total Warfare.
This guide will help you to understand the different types and roles of [Units].
You’ll be a step ahead of everyone after reading this guide!
- Ships are used to battle at sea.
- You can produce ships from the [Shipyard].
- You can own more ships with a higher level Shipyard.
- There are frigates, submarines, and destroyers. The ships have type advantages as shown on the bottom.
2. Armored Units
- Armored units are used for land battles.
- You can produce armored units from the [Armory].
- Armored units consume food and
you can check food consumption per hour at the Commissary.
- You can own more armored units with a higher level Commissary.
- There are APCs, Tanks, and SPGs. The armored units have the following characteristics.
◎ Tanks: Minimize the damage to allies at the front line.
◎ APCs: Have a great balance between attack and defense and perform well in the center of a battlefield.
◎ SPGs: Have excellent range and firepower to support allies from the back but they have weak armor.
3. Jet Squadrons
- Jet squadrons are used for air battles.
- You can produce jets from the [Jet Factory].
- You can own more jets with a higher level Hangar.
- There are 4 tiers of Jets: Normal, Rare, Epic, and Legendary. Higher tier jets have better stats.
- You can produce jets using resources and jet blueprints. Jet blueprints are used to level up jet squadrons as well.
- Missiles are used to defend your base.
- You can build missiles from the [Missile Factory].
- There are anti-air missiles and anti-ship missiles. The missiles have the following characteristics.
◎ Anti-Air Missiles: Decrease damage done by enemy bombardment from jets.
◎ Anti-Ship Missiles: Damage enemy ships and armored units landing on your base.
This concludes the guide on [Units].
Use the appropriate units to dominate your opponents!