Welcome to the guide!
Do you ever wonder what’s at sea
in Gunship Battle: Total Warfare?
You won’t miss a detail if you follow this guide!
1. Armada Warders
- Armada Warders are placed in different zones based on its level.
- Each Armada Warder consists of fleets of varying levels.
- Once you defeat Armada Warders of a certain level, you will receive a first victory reward and be able to auto battle other Armada Warders of the same level.
- You can obtain admiral XP, resources, equipment materials, and memory chip boxes by defeating Armada Warders.
2. Armada Bases
- Armada Bases are similar to alliances that are placed in their territory.
- In each Armada Base, there are Armada Warders of similar levels.
- Higher level Armada Bases are more frequent towards the center of the sea on the map.
- You will get additional rewards after defeating Armada Bases of each level for the first time.
- You can receive resources and Armada Loot Boxes after defeating Armada Bases.
- If you attack Armada Bases on fire, you won’t be able to get Armada Loot Boxes, however, you can still get the remaining resources from the base.
3. Resource Islands
- Resource Islands are initially under the influence of Armada Defenders.
- Once Armada Defenders at the island are defeated, you can collect resources on the island.
- The level of Resource Islands determines the amount of resources and the number of defenders on the island.
- Higher level Resource Islands are more frequent towards the center of the sea on the map.
- If you leave your alliance or move your base while collecting,
your fleet will stop collecting and return to your base.
4. Other Admirals’ Bases
- There are bases owned by other admirals at sea.
- You can scout, rally attack, air strike, or attack other admirals’ bases,
but you will not be able to do so when they have Peace Shields activated.
- You can check their admiral info to see their levels and equipment,
and send them a private message or mail.
- When you attack another admiral’s base, you will use war points.
If you don’t have war points, you will not be able to plunder resources from other admirals even after a successful attack.
5. Trade Cities
- Trade cities are located at fixed locations.
- You can send ships to a trade city to buy or sell trade goods.
- There are conquests to determine who gets to own a trade city.
Once an alliance conquers a trade city, the alliance will receive a city buff.
Moreover, the alliance can set a trade tax on goods at the conquered city.
This concludes the guide about the sea in Gunship Battle: Total Warfare.
You are now ready to explore and
enjoy life at sea as a fine admiral!