This is the King of Fighters: Survival City.
Please refer to the below details of the server transfer rules.
[Server Transfer Rules]
1. Servers are classified into two categories: Open and Protected servers.
- Protected Server: Server has been open for less than 90 days
- Open Server: Server has been open for more than 91 days
※ Temporary classifications will be applied during the Server Transfer Event
(May 22nd after maintenance ~ May 24th 01:00 UTC)
- Open Servers (Servers 500 – 504)
- Protected Servers (Server 505 – Servers opened after 505)
2. Transfer eligibility is as follows:
- Captains with Mainbase level 7 or below: Eligible to transfer to all servers.
- Captains with Mainbase level 8 and above: Eligible to transfer to Open servers.
3. Transfer requires Visa. The required amount of Visa for a transfer varies by Captain’s growth.
- Captains can choose the server to transfer to by clicking the Visa item.
- Captains with Mainbase level 7 or below require 1 Visa for transfer.
- Captains with Mainbase level 8 and above require more Visa according to the combat power.
※ All requirements are lowered to 1 Visa for transfer
during the Server Transfer Event (May 22nd after maintenance ~ May 25th 01:00 UTC).
1 Visa will be provided to all Captains.
※ The 1 free Visa provided will not expire after the event (May 22nd after maintenance ~ May 25th 01:00 UTC).
4. There is a combat power limit to the transfer based on the server age.
- Exceeding the combat power limit will not allow transfer to the server.
5. There is a 90-day cool down period after transferring to a different server.
- Captains cannot transfer servers during the cool down, even if there is a sufficient amount of Visa for the transfer.
[Notes on Server Transfer]
- All deployed troops must return to the territory, not fighting.
- Upon transferring servers, the game will automatically restart
and your territory will be transferred to a random location on the selected server.
- All unclaimed items in Mailbox must be claimed before transferring.
- Captains must leave the guild before applying for a transfer.
- Certain events or missions in process may be reset after the transfer.
- Event and mission schedule will follow the transferred server’s age.
- Battle reports and bookmarks will be reset.
- Captain’s rank will be reapplied in the new server.
Looking forward to our Captains’ active participation,
The King of Fighters: Survival City will always provide our utmost for a more enjoyable service.
※ We will post a further announcement for the Server Transfer Event details.
※ Server Transfer rules are subject to change due to internal circumstances.
※ Guide updated on July 25th, 2023